Experience a Whole New Look with Sheets
Watch the video: 2m 44s
- Intuitive: The toolbar clusters buttons by similar actions.
- Accurate: The Download button replaces the Printable View button.
- Easier: No more Cell Explorer button. Instead, right-click and select Explore Cell.
- Clarity: Clean lines, more white space, and clear visual hierarchies.
- Placement: New orange borders highlight your cursor location.
- Help: Better guidance with clarified prompts, tooltips, and messages.
- New Color Legend: and
|Cells with formulas have blue triangles, instead of purple.|
|Cells with formula errors have a red outline and exclamation mark instead of a red background.|
New Filter and Search Experiences
- Toolbar Search: For standard and cube sheets, select the Search button to open the search field. Then enter your keywords and select the search button again. Use the arrows to find the next match and the X to cancel the search:
- Modeled Sheet Toolbar Filter: For modeled sheets, select the Filter button to open the filter field. Enter your keywords and press enter. To remove the filter, select the X and press enter or click anywhere on the screen.
- Modeled Sheet Display Option Filters: When you activate modeled sheet filters with the Display Options, the button appears activated to indicate that the sheet is filtered, instead of turning orange:
- Dimension Filters: To clean up the view of cube sheet, we've removed the dimension and attribute icons:
The new sheets UI is not available for Sales Planning.
We've renamed a few of our capabilities:
|Was Known As||Now Known As|
|Integration > Adaptive Integration
|Integration > Integration Management
|Integration > Import||Integration > Manual Import|
|Integration > Export||Integration > Manual Export|
|Integration > Application Setup||Integration > Application Integrations|
|Level Access||Owned levels and level owners. See the Modeling Release Note.|
|Adaptive OfficeConnect||Adaptive Insights OfficeConnect|
|Adaptive Planning for Excel||Planning for Excel|
|Modeling > Dashboards||Modeling > Reporting Dashboards|
Knowledge Center Refresh
We've enhanced our knowledge center user interface with a fresher, cleaner look. We have also moved content around.
See Where's the Docs for a quick reference to content locations.