Derive Dimension Values on Modeled Sheets
Contact your Customer Success Manager to get started. See Contact Us.
Watch the video: 5m 49s
Derived dimension values let you dynamically group data based on user-defined multi-dimensional lookup rules. Derived dimension values can help simplify your planning process by allowing you to:
- Plan at a high-level with aggregate data.
- Make adjustments at the individual item level.
For example, you can perform dynamic customer segmentation based on the customer demographic attributes geo location, industry, and company size during territory planning. Create a derived dimension to have values on modeled sheets to be automatically populated based on user-defined dimension value mapping rules. Use the new dimension mapping dashboard table to view, update, delete, and create new dimension value mapping rules.
Enhanced Experience with Sheets
Watch the video: 4m 5s
Visual and usability enhancements for standalone sheets and sheets on dashboards.
Sheets on dashboards
- You can select custom dimensions in the perspective to filter modeled sheets.
- Cube sheets now display dimension pickers. Maximize cube sheets to edit dimension pickers.
- The search field now remains expanded to indicate applied filters.
- Modeled sheet Display Options is now highlighted when a filter is applied.
- You can now add rows on cube sheets.
- Formula assistant is now available only in expanded mode.
See Sheets on Dashboards.
Geo Map Sample Data
Start creating geo maps with sample datasets that includes latitude and longitude coordinate data.