2019.3 Release Notes: small but noteworthy changes.
Contains preview content for the upcoming 2019.3 release.
This article lists additional updates in Release 2019.3 that enhance your Adaptive Insights experience.
Show or Hide Rows
- If suppression is turned on, rows with all zeros or with no data are now hidden. Row headers and labels are also hidden.
- If the contributing values for a calculation aren't zero but the result is zero, zero now displays for the row even if suppression is turned on.
- For modeled accounts with splits, additional rows now display to show splits that contribute to the account totals.
Run a Report
- As the report owner, you can now run a report even after losing access to a level in the report. The report displays as blank.
- If a report includes current version and you are on a level that is not available to the report, you cannot run the report.
- For both reports and sheets, cell notes now display at the rollup level for a split.
- For matrix reports, cell notes that you add to sheets now display as footnotes in the correct numerical order.
- For linked accounts, the source and linked accounts no longer share a single note.
- After enabling "Recalculate on demand", you must now select Recalculate Formulas on the sheet to save the calculations for the selected version.
- The row combination totals that were generated for sheets with more than one dimension in the rows are now removed.
- For display columns, the exchange rates are now based on the months that you select.
- The version selector remembers the last version you used when you log back in, instead of swapping to your default version.