Preview the features of our upcoming release. Details are subject to change.
Contact Support to have the Planning Dimension Loader and the updateDimensions API enabled for your instance.
Automated Dimension Metadata Loading
Integration now includes a new Planning Dimension Loader for creating or updating custom dimension values. You can load them in-bulk without having to access the dimension administration screen within Adaptive Planning. Just like the other loaders, you map columns then apply business rules when you import.
The new loader lets you:
- Associate existing attribute values to dimension values during create/update of custom dimension values.
- Include the dimension loader within an Integration task to automate dimension value imports.
- View a detailed report of all the changes caused by the import.
Read Create a Planning Dimension Loader for more details.
API Enhancements for Dimension Updates and Currency Exports
New updateDimensions API
- New method for updating dimensions in-bulk:
- Can be used to manage custom dimensions and dimension values.
- Can create/update custom dimensions and dimension values including reparenting of dimension values.
- Can associate existing attribute values to dimension values during create/update of custom dimension values.
- Returns detailed responses with custom dimensions changes.
- Allows creating instead of updating by leaving off the
IDproperty or setting the
- Allows setting the version availability of a dimension value.
- Prevents deleting dimensions when updating them via API.
Read updateDimensions for more details.
Enhanced exportActiveCurriencies API
- Updated method:
Adds new userDefinedattribute to indicate User-Defined Currencies, newly available with this release.
Read exportActiveCurrencies for more details.