This article includes suggestions and workarounds. Content may not be accurate for all use cases or represent best practices for the latest release.
Can I make changes to a sheet, then limit which versions these changes apply to?
Structural changes apply to all versions, while other modifications are Version-specific. Please see the below list for examples of what changes apply to all versions and what changes are version-specific.
Structural Changes (apply to all versions)
- Adding, deleting, renaming, and moving plans in the plan tree
- Adding, deleting, renaming, and moving accounts in the account trees
- Adding and deleting sheets
- Changing formula logic in Cube calculated accounts, modeled accounts, and Metric accounts
- Changing which accounts are displayed on Standard sheets
- Changing which plans have access to a sheet
- Customization for Subplans on a Standard sheet
- Cube restrictions
- Updating lookup table values and assumptions
- Formulas on the Formulas tab
- Data imports
- Data entry on sheets