You can email a shared report of any type (Matrix, Transaction, Pattern) to:
- Individual users
- Personal or global user groups
- All users within a level
Recipients get an email that includes a link to the report.
When you select a report link in an email, Adaptive Insights prompts you to log in and logs you out of any active sessions.
Before You Begin
Verify the following:
- Required permission: Email Reports. See Create, Edit, or Delete Roles.
- Valid email IDs for the recipients are available on the Edit User page.
- Any personal or global user groups are available for use as recipients.
Email a Report
- Select a report from the Shared Reports folder.
- In the report viewer, select Email Report from the tool bar.
- In the To field, select the recipients for the email:
- Available Groups. Personal and global user groups set up by the administrator.
- Available Users. All users in the current instance.
- Available Levels. All levels to which you have access and any parents and ancestors of these levels.
To select non-adjacent recipients from the list, press down the CTRL key, and then select the recipients. To select a range, select the first recipient in the range, press down the Shift key, and then select the last recipient in the range.
- In the Cc field, select any recipients that you want to copy on the email.
- If necessary, modify the default subject. The field is pre-populated with "Adaptive Insights Report: Name of Report".
- If necessary, modify the default message.
- Select the Send a copy to myself check box to receive a copy of the email you are sending.
- Select Send.