Click Reports from the navigation menu to see your favorite reports listed on the submenu. Click any report to view it. Or, click Overview to see all your reports.
Reports Overview Page
On the reports overview page, use the following capabilities:
Search: Enter keywords and press enter. A Search Results folder appears as the last folder in the left Folder pane and all reports with titles that match your search term are listed in the right pane. These remain in the Search Results folder until you conduct another search.
Folders pane (left pane): Expand and collapse folders to find reports. Click on a folder and the reports saved there are listed in the Reports list.
Reports list (right pane): View a list of reports within a selected folder. Click the report to view it, or right-click to select actions from the context menu.
The default folders can't be deleted or renamed, but you can create subfolders within Personal and Shared reports. Default folders include:
- Favorites: To add reports to your favorites, right-click on any report and click Add to Favorites.
- Personal Reports: Any report you create saves to Personal Folders by default. You can copy any report to this folder by saving as when the report is open or by selecting Copy to Personal Folder from the right-click menu.
- Shared Reports: Contains reports created by others that were shared with you and reports you have shared with others.
- Reusable Reports: Contains reports that you or others have saved as reusable.
Use the expand or collapse icon next to Personal or Shared folders to navigate any subfolders and browse for reports.
Create New Subfolders
To create a new folder: right-click on either Personal Reports or Shared Reports and click Add New Folder. Enter a name for the new subfolder and press Enter.
Folders in the Shared Reports will be visible to any user with access to reports.
Once you click a report, you can view the data on it. You also have several options you can use from the toolbar. The options for model and transaction reports are similar to matrix reports except:
- Return to undrilled report. This option does not apply to model and transaction reports and does not appear for these report views.
- Filter Report. This option does not appear in the matrix report views. Use this option to filter model and transaction reports results by a specific criteria.
See Matrix Report Viewer.