Article type: Topic
- Create Basic OfficeConnect ReportsIntroduces the steps to create basic reports with OfficeConnect.
- Refresh ReportsExplains how to populate OfficeConnect reports from Adaptive Planning with new or updated data.
- Steps: Explore Reports Using Ad-Hoc AnalysisExplains how to explore cell and report data in OfficeConnect.
- Example: Expand Report Elements for Ad-Hoc Analysis
- Format OfficeConnect ReportsExplains how to format OfficeConnect reports.
- Reference: Report Label Types and ValuesThis article explains the report label types and associated values available for adding to reports.
- Steps: Add Report LabelsExplains how to add, change, or remove a label in OfficeConnect reports.
- Steps: Add Graphs to ReportsExplains how to enhance OfficeConnect reports with Excel sparklines, data bars, and icon sets.
- Steps: Create Copies of Reports in the Same WorkbookExplains how to create repeating reports in OfficeConnect.