Your version and level default depends on your model. Both of these elements are applied to the report based on your instance and user ID. You cannot change these defaults for OfficeConnect but you can override either by adding elements to the report.
Your default level is the highest level your user ID can access. If you have access to more than one level of equal hierarchy, the report combines the level data for the cells.
If you add a level element to the filters, columns, rows, or cells, they override the default for that section of the report.
Your default version is the default version for all users of your model. This is set within the Administration section of your instance. Like levels, if you add version elements to filters, columns, rows, and cells, you override this default for those sections of the report.
For example, if you add a version to just one column, the cells in that column only display data for that version. The rest of the rows and cells display the data for your default version. If you add a version to your workbook filter and enable the filter, the workbook displays data for that version instead of the default.
Find Your Default Version and Level
- Select any cell on the worksheet.
- From the Reporting pane, select the Review tab.
- Find and expand User Defaults.
- Expand Elements to see the listed defaults for level and version.
Another Way to Find Your Default Version
- Log in to Adaptive Insights.
- From the main navigation menu, select Sheets.
- On the upper-right corner of the screen, your default version appears in the dropdown. When you click the drop-down, the default is bolded.