Available only with sales planning.
A scatter chart visualizes trends as data points, where the x-axis is time or dimension.
Scatter charts are similar to line charts except they do not have line segments connecting their points.
See Scatter Chart Settings for setting options and descriptions.
- Click Edit to put your dashboard in edit mode.
- On the left panel, click to choose a chart. Drag and drop Scatter Chart from the Charts in the left panel into the dashboard.
- Give the scatter chart a name in Appearance Settings .
- Click Data Settings and select an account to plot.
- Click Time Settings and adjust the time settings if needed.
- Click Done .