I have a Matrix report with the "Make Report Explorable (HTML Reports only)" option enabled. Why can I drill into some numbers on the report, but not others?
Report numbers cannot be explored in HTML if:
- Numbers are aggregates of more than one coordinate (Version/Account/Plan/Time) in the system (except Account/Plan/Time rollups).
- Coordinates which are filtered with more than one dimension value for a single dimension where the dimension values that have been used in the filter do not map to a single rollup value for that dimension. This includes standard (Version/Account/Plan/Time) as well as custom dimensions. The one exclusion to this rule is for a (Version/Account/Plan/Time) coordinate that has multiple splits associated with it. In such a case, you would be able to explore the number if a set of custom dimension filters (one or more) are provided with single dimension values as qualifiers.
- (Only) and (Any) values will not be explorable.
- The number is of "% of Account" type.
- The number is report calculation number (Subtotal or Difference element/Custom Calculation).
- YTD or QTD elements.