Diagnostic tool created by our engineers to gather system information and log additional information on any errors that are related to OfficeConnect or Excel Interface for Planning.
- Download the OCSystemChecker.exe.zip file attached at the bottom of this article
- Unzip the contents
- Launch the OCSystemChecker.exe program
- Select the application where you are encountering an error and click "Next"
- If you are experiencing an error during installation, you can select "OfficeConnect for Excel" if it's an OfficeConnect install
- Select the type of issue being experienced and click "Next"
- If it's specific to a file, please attach the file in question in File-specific issue
- (IMPORTANT) On the "Re-create Issue" page, while this page is open, reproduce the error you are experiencing and then click "Next"
- For example: If you are encountering an error while installing OfficeConnect, try and perform the install while this "Re-create the Issue" window is open. If it's an error when refreshing a file, open and refresh the file while this window is open.
- On the final page we get a summary of the information gathered and then you can click "Finish"
- Your Temp folder should open with a file named AdaptiveEnvironmentInfoPackage
- Please attach this file and send in your active (or new) support ticket.