This article includes suggestions and workarounds. Content may not be accurate for all use cases or represent best practices for the latest release.
How are percentage values in Adaptive displayed in OfficeConnect?
Percentage values in Adaptive will by default be pulled into Adaptive Office Connect as a decimal. This decimal is further impacted by the Office Connect files rounding settings. For example, if the rounding setting for the book is "In Thousands", 25.25% would be pulled in as 0.0002525. To correct for this, there are two options.
1. Set the books rounding to "No rounding".
- Book Properties > Format > No rounding (the default is thousands).
- Set the cell to display as a percentage.
2. Set those particular cells that are percentages in Adaptive Planning to ignore the Adaptive Office Connect book's rounding settings.
1. Highlight the cells that should not be rounded.
2. Select the Office Connect tab in the ribbon > Row/Column/Cell Properties > Suppress Rounding (Do Not Round Amounts).
3. Use excel's native functionality to set the cells to percentage values.