Sparklines offer a quick view of the trends associated with account values on standard and cube sheets. When turned on, they appear in the first column of the sheet. Click the sparkline cell to see a larger, more detailed version. For editable sheet values, users can drag and drop points on the trend line as a way of doing visual data entry.
Before You Begin
You must use a cube or standard sheet to show sparklines.
How You Get There
To turn sparklines on:
- Click Display Options .
- Click the Sparklines tab.
- Select line chart format or bar chart format.
- Click Apply.
- Click the cell with the chart to open an expanded view.
Edit Data with Sparklines
- Click the cell with the sparkline to open the expanded view.
- Click any point on the chart and drag it up or down. The value appears in the corresponding cells.