Describes how to use the cell explorer to identify formula errors and audit cell changes.
Click Cell Explorer to explore the contents of a cell:
- See the formula that calculate the value
- View the notes.
- Link to other sheets the account is visible on.
- Drill down to contributing data.
Cell Explorer is available from any sheet, reports, the Intercompany Eliminations screen, and the Validate Formulas screen.
- View Audit Trail: Shows the history of user-entered changes for a cell, and tracks changes resulting from imports and formula updates.
- Drill Into NetSuite only appears if the cell value is an actuals value that has been imported from NetSuite. Clicking this link launches a NetSuite transaction detail report for this cell.
- Drill into Transactions only appears if the cell corresponds with an account, level, and time where at least one transaction has been loaded. Clicking this link launches a Transaction Detail report for the cell.
- Open and Edit Related Sheets: Click the links to the related sheets, listed on the right panel under Visible on the following sheets. The sheet will open and you can edit the underlying cell.