Sheets provide an interface to view, enter, and update data (such as actual ledger data, forecasts, personnel information and budgets). There are three types of sheets: standard, modeled, and cube.
Find sheets in the:
- Process tasks
- Sheets menu
- Assumptions menu
You can also toggle between sheets with a keyboard shortcut.
Best Practice: From the shortcut list or the Overview list, right-click on a sheet name to open it in another tab or window of your browser.
The level you have chosen affects what sheets you can see and edit. If you choose a level that isn't assigned to a sheet you've opened, you'll be returned to the Sheets Overview page. From there, choose from a list of sheets available to the selected level.
Before You Begin
Open Process Tasks
Required permission: Access Process Tracker and Sheets Access.
For process tasks with attached sheets: Click and then click the arrow next to Processes. The shortcut menu lists all the processes with tasks assigned to you. Select the process.
1 The task pane lists all the tasks assigned to you.
2 When you select a task with an attached sheet, the sheet opens to the right.
Open Sheets from the Sheets Menu
When you use the Sheets menu, you see Sheets in the breadcrumb.
Click and then hover over the arrow next to Sheets. Click on a sheet from the shortcut list.
From the navigation icon go to Sheets > Overview. Click the sheet you want to view or edit.
Open Assumption Sheets
Administrators assign assumption sheets to you, or to multiple users, who can update the data too. When you open an Assumption sheet, Assumptions is in the breadcrumb.
Click and then hover over the arrow next to Assumptions. Click a sheet to open it.
- From the navigation go to Assumptions > Overview.
- Click the list to open a sheet.
- Before you can edit the cells, select levels from the drop-down. You can't enter data on levels that are gray:
Toggle with Keyboard Shortcut
Once you have opened a sheet, toggle to other sheets listed in that menu.
- With your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt. The list of sheets appears in the same order they are listed in the menu.
- While holding down Ctrl and Alt, press ] to move forward through the list and [ to move backwards.
- When you have highlighted the sheet, as shown in the image, let go of the keys to open the sheet.