You can write formulas to calculate actuals:
- Navigate to Modeling > Accounts.
- Select an Account type (for example, General Ledger), then navigate to the account.
- In the settings, make sure Enable actuals is selected for Actuals Overlay.
- Click Specify default formulas to open the Formulas screen.
- Enter the formula to be used for calculating the account’s actuals.
There is a limit to the number of formulas you can add in each version. The limit is 200,000 entered shared formulas at the Account/Level intersections and 10 million shared formulas across Account/Level/Time intersections.