You can upload a previously downloaded sheet as a new sheet by renaming it.
This process is useful for importing a modeled sheet from a sandbox or development instance without having to manually recreate it.
Before You Begin
- Required permission: Model Management Access > Model.
- An existing modeled sheet for upload.
- New to modeled sheets? See Modeled Sheet Overview to get started.
How You Get There
From the nav menu, select Modeling. In the Sheets menu, select User Assigned Sheets or Level Assigned Sheets to view the list of sheets in your model.
Download a Modeled Sheet
These steps save the modeled sheet configuration, not the data, to your computer:
- From the Sheets list, find the modeled sheet you want to copy.
- Select the Download link next to the modeled sheet in the list.
- Save the .xml file to your computer.
- Change the name of the file so that it doesn't match existing sheets.
Upload Modeled Sheets
- From the Sheets list, select Upload New Modeled Sheet.
- Browse to the XML file of a modeled sheet you previously downloaded to your computer.
- Select Upload.