Product documentation for managing levels as an administrator.
- Create Trading Partner and Elimination Levels
- Explains how to set up levels for intercompany trading when your instance uses elimination rules for consolidation.
- Parent or Reparent Levels
- Explains how to edit the Rolls Up To setting and describes what happens to the data when you parent levels, reparent levels, or reorganize the level structure.
- Assign Owners to Levels
- Explains how to assign levels to or hide levels from users and describes how level ownership works when your instance uses it as the main access control.
- Change Level Availability in Versions
- Explains how to hide levels from versions.