Explains how to delete versions.
- New to versions? See Concept: Versions and Concept: Version Types.
- Consider hiding versions instead of deleting them to save historical data.
- Model permission.
- Versions permission.
When you delete versions, you can't reverse the action. You delete:
- All the data of that version.
- Any related virtual versions.
Before You Delete Actuals Versions
Before You Delete Plan Versions
- Unlock the version. Uncheck the Locked version check box. See Lock or Hide Versions.
- If the version you want to delete is the default version, you must choose another default version before deleting. Select another plan version and check the Default check box. Then delete your version. See Change Your Default Plan Version.
- From the version list, select the version.
From the toolbar, click Delete. Depending on the size of the version, it may take several minutes to delete.