Product documentation for building your model. Learn how to create and manage sheets, formulas, and model foundation, such as versions, levels, accounts, dimensions, and attributes,
Article type: Guide
- Model Design Best PracticesIntroduces you to some generic best practices for the structure of a planning model covering levels, accounts, dimensions, and versions.
- VersionsProduct documentation for managing versions as an administrator.
- LevelsProduct documentation for managing levels as an administrator.
- AccountsProduct documentation for managing accounts as an administrator.
- Custom Dimensions and AttributesProduct documentation for managing custom dimensions and attributes as an administrator.
- Building SheetsProduct documentation for building sheets for your model.
- Time and CalendarsProduct documentation about managing time and calendar setup as an administrator.
- FormulasProduct documentation for creating formulas, including more conceptual information and examples.
- CurrenciesProduct documentation about managing currencies as administrators.
- Allocation RulesProduct documentation for managing allocations rules as an administrator.
- ConsolidationsProduct documentation for the consolidation capability.
- Reporting Dashboards and AnnouncementsProduct documentation for reporting dashboards and announcements as an administrator.
- TransactionsProduct documentation for managing transactions as an administrator.
- Visual Model OverviewDescription of the visual model overview.