Accounts in Adaptive Planning and Consolidation hold data, such as values and formulas. General Ledger accounts are the most common type of account. Adaptive Planning supports additional account types, including modeled, metric, custom, cube, and assumptions.
Administrators set up accounts and populate them with using sheets or by importing. Like levels, accounts are organized in a hierarchy and roll up that hierarchy to the top.
- Accounts Overview
- Introduces accounts for administrators, including and introduction to the types of accounts: general ledger accounts, custom accounts, metric accounts, and cube and modeled accounts.
- Navigating Account Management
- Provides a quick tour of the user interface for managing an account
- Creating a New Account
- Explains how to create an account manually or append accounts by importing
- Editing or Deleting an Account
- Explains how to edit, reparent, and delete an account
- Using Account Groups
- Explains how to use groups as way to organize accounts without summing them
- Account Details Field Descriptions
- Describes fields for Account Details