New levels can be added individually in the Manage Levels screen or imported by administrators using Structure Import. If an entire set of levels is being added, the parent levels should be created first, followed by its subordinate levels.
To add a new level individually:
- From the Modeling > Model Management screen, click the Levels link.
- Locate and select the level in the organization structure to which the new level will roll up.
- Click the New Level or New Linked Level button. The New Linked Level button is only available for clients with the Multi-Instance Solution.
- Specify the details for the new level in the Level Details section, described in Level Administration.
- Click Save to create the new level.
- If you need to move the level to a new location, click the level to select it, then click again to drag and drop it to its new location in the tree or use Move Up and Move Down.
To reparent a level, select it and change the Rolls up to field or drag and drop it onto its new parent.