You can create a spreadsheet detailing Version access from the Manage Versions page by clicking Export Version Access. This generates an Excel spreadsheet with several columns, depending on your model. Columns include:
- Version Name: The name of the version or folder.
- Parent: The name of the parent of this version or folder.
- Type: The type of the entry. Possible types:
- Plan Folder
- User Name: The name of the user for whom the access entry is present.
- Access: The type of access the user has to the version or folder. Options:
- Locked Except Notes
- Import and Notes Only
- Full Access
Audit Trail: Whether audit trail is applicable and if it is enabled or disabled.
- Not Applicable
- Journal entry numbering: Whether the numbering is manual or automatic.
- Prefix: The journal entry number prefix, if any.
- Starting number: The number of the first journal entry.
- Next number: The number of the next journal entry that will be created in that version.