To manage sheets:
- Navigate to Modeling > Model Management > Sheets.
- Choose Level Assigned Sheets or User Assigned Sheets, depending on the type of sheets you want to manage:
- All level assigned sheets are associated with the organization structure. User access to these sheets is based on the user's level access.
- User assigned sheets can be assigned on a per-user basis. A user's level access does not dictate which user assigned sheets a user can access. The users you assign will have access to all levels available in the sheet, including access to sensitive information they might not typically see (for example, personnel data).
- Make changes as desired:
- Click New Sheet to create a new standard, cube, or modeled sheet.
- You can Edit, Delete, or Rename sheets. When you edit a sheet, you can adjust any of the settings you used to create the sheet, including Accounts, Dimensions, Initial View, and so on.
- Use the Move up/down arrows to change the position of the sheet in the list.