If you are a NetSuite customer you can import actuals directly from NetSuite if you complete the NetSuite Basic setup and configure your NetSuite category mappings. The NetSuite actuals option then becomes available in the Import Data page.
Before You Begin
How You Get There
Navigate to Integration > Import Data.
Import Actuals from NetSuite
- Select Actuals for Import Type.
- Select NetSuite Actuals under Import From.
- Verify that Standard is selected for Import into Sheet. For NetSuite Actuals, Standard is the default.
- Select one or a range of time periods to import.
- Click Continue.
- Configure your NetSuite Category Mappings if you haven't already done so.
- Click Continue
- Decide whether the actuals you are importing are ready to appear on sheets in your model by clicking yes or no.
- Click Import Actuals.
Once the import completes you can view information on its success or failure in the Results of Import page.