You can set up email notifications for events related to an integration task. Notifications can go out to one or more users or groups when a task succeeds or fails. Users with different addresses in the username and email fields get notifications at both email addresses. All notifications get permanently recorded in the Notification Logs.
Users can't be locked out and must have authenticated with Adaptive Insights at least once to receive notifications.
Before You Begin
- Required Permissions: Integration Management, Integration Designer
- For Workday users, all notifications become Workday Notifications
How You Get There
Go to nav menu > Integration > Design Integrations
Manage Integration Task Notifications
- Expand the Tasks pane in the Component Library
- Select the task you want to manage notifications for.
- Select Manage notifications in the Actions pane.
- Expand the list of groups or users, then double-click the ones you want to add notifications for. Each one you double-click gets added in the notifications list.
- Indicate if you want notifications to go out for task success, failure, or both.
- Select Save.