You can grant permissions for user groups, roles, or individuals to launch integration tasks. Granting launch permissions lets users run tasks but not edit the task settings. Use launch permissions when you want to restrict lower-level payroll or accounting clerks to running specific tasks. Granting edit permissions lets users edit task settings and launch tasks. You can grant edit permissions to more senior-level staff who should edit tasks and run them.
Before You Begin
- Required Permissions: Integration Operator, Data Designer
- Requires Integration
How You Get There
Go to nav menu > Integration > Design Integrations
Grant Launch or Edit Permissions
- Expand the Tasks pane in the Component Library.
- Select the task you want to grant permissions to.
- Select Grant launch permissions or Grant edit permissions in the Actions pane.
- Expand the list of groups, roles or users in the pop-up window, then double-click the one you want to grant permissions to. Each group, role, or user you double-click gets added to the Selected list.
- Select Show all selected (switches to view only mode) to see who already has permissions.
- Select Save.