Explains how to use Adaptive Integration, including how to create a planning loader, a planning dimension loader, and export planning data.
The general workflow for creating a data source and loaders, and setting up tasks, is much the same as for the rest of Adaptive Integration, although there are some additional tasks related to mapping data for use by Planning.
- Navigation Quick Tour for Adaptive Integration
- Description of how to navigate Adaptive Integration for Planning
- Create a Planning Loader
- Explains how to create a Planning Loader using the Adaptive Integration data loader.
- Export Planning Data with the Scripted Planning Exporter
- Description of how to export Planning data with the Scripted Planning Exporter
- Create a Planning Dimension Loader
- Explains how to create a Planning Dimension Loader to import dimension values, including how to configure data source settings, column mappings and business rules.