Explains how to use Adpative Integration for Planning, including how to create a planning loader and export planning data.
Integration for Planning is a product that expands the features of Adaptive Integration by letting you import data into Planning and Consolidation. The general workflow for creating a data source and loaders, and setting up tasks is much the same as for the rest of Adaptive Integration, although there are some additional tasks related to mapping data for use by Planning.
When Adaptive Integration for Planning is installed, Adaptive Planning andConsolidation have two additional permissions that can be assigned to user roles: Integration Operator and Data Designer.
Note: Users with Integration Operator or Data Designer permissions must have the "Import Capabilities" permissions to perform imports into Adaptive Planning.
- Navigation Quick Tour for Adaptive Integration
- Description of how to navigate Adaptive Integration for Planning
- Create a Planning Loader
- Explains how to create a Planning Loader using the Adaptive Integration data loader.
- Export Planning Data with the Scripted Planning Exporter
- Description of how to export Planning data with the Scripted Planning Exporter
- Create a Planning Dimension Loader
- Explains how to create a Planning Dimension Loader to import dimension values, including how to configure data source settings, column mappings and business rules.