Contains preview content for the upcoming 2019.3 release.
You can configure the Adaptive Data Agents Services Manager to email alerts to one or more recipients whenever hard disks drop below a specified free space threshold.
How You Get There
Go to nav menu > Integration > Design Integrations
Before You Begin
- Verify you installed the Adaptive Data Agent
- Permissions Required: Integration > Data Designer
- Obtain the username and password for an Adaptive Insights user on your instance with Data Designer role permissions
Set Up Adaptive Data Agent Email Alerts
- Launch the Data Agent Service Manager.
- Log in with an Adaptive Insights username and password.
- Select the Email Alerts tab in the Adaptive Data Agents Services Manager.
- Fill in the fields:
- Alerts Enabled: Enables email alerts. If unchecked, the Adaptive Data Agent Services Manager does not send email alerts.
- Alert Recipients: Enter one or more email addresses separated by semicolons.
- SMTP Server: Enter the SMTP server URL, such as smtp.someservername.com.
- SMTP Port: Enter the port for contacting the SMTP server, usually port 25.
- Use SSL: Select to use SSL.
- User Name: Enter the user name to access the SMTP server.
- Password: Enter the password associated with the user name.
- Drives to Monitor (; sep): Enter the drives you want to monitor separated by semicolons.
- Threshold (MB): Enter the threshold level in megabytes that triggers an alert.
- Select Send Test Email to send a test email using these settings.
- Select Apply Alert Settings to apply and save any changes.