Explains how to use Data Agents with Integration.
When you extract information from a JDBC-compliant database or a scripted data source, you must use a data agent. The data agent is hosted in a Windows service typically deployed behind your firewall to allow access to specific customer data. It is an extensible component that manages secure access to applications as well as connections to the hosted Adaptive Planning Integration servers. You use the data agents to extract specified data from remote data sources.
You must have at least one agent on any computer that extracts information from a JDBC database for Adaptive Planning Integration.
- Data Agent Service Manager Overview
- Describes the Data Agent Service Manager
- Configure the Data Agent Manager
- Explains how to set up the Data Agent Service Manager
- Set Up Data Agent Storage Email Alerts
- Explains how to set up email alerts in the Data Agent Service Manager
- Create a Data Agent
- Explains how to create a Data Agent
- Back Up and Restore Data Agents
- Explains how to back up and restore Data Agents
- Integration Data Agent Technical Requirements
- Describes the Data Agent Technical Specifications