Contains preview content for the upcoming 2017.3 release.
Drill Through into NetSuite requires:
1. Adaptive provisioning to enable any one of the following:
- NetSuite Basic for your company.
- Integration for your company.
- Both NetSuite Basic and Integration for your company.
Within Planning you must:
2. Complete the NetSuite Configuration within Planning's Integration > NetSuite Setup by checking Enable Bundle-based Drill-through
3. Enable one of the following two choices in Planning Administration > General Setup:
a. Integration: NetSuite
b. NetSuite Customer: NetSuite Basic
4. Within user Administration > Roles and Permissions, enable Drill into NetSuite Imported Numbers for those users who need to drill.
The Drill into NetSuite Imported Numbers permission is only available as a choice within Roles and Permissions if either Integration: NetSuite or NetSuite Customer: NetSuite Basic have been enabled within General Setup.