This article includes suggestions and workarounds. Content may not be accurate for all use cases or represent best practices for the latest release.
How do I import the exchange rate values found in Enter Currency Exchange Rates?
Exchange Rates can be imported in a similar manner as standard accounts.
- From Integration > Import Data, you can select the version you wish to import data to
- Then select “Download Template” at the bottom
- In the second tab in the Excel template file, you will populate the Account columns with the exchange rate pair names (whatever format you would like, as you will be making a mapping to the exchange rates with the name you chose)
- The level column will be the TOP LEVEL/CORPORATE LEVEL in your organization
- You can remove the default "Region" column
- "Split label" can be left blank
- You can then enter the desired months of data
- From the Import Data screen, you will import this template file
- From Account Mappings, you can match the Account names in your import file to the Exchange rates in Adaptive
- Make sure you are import to the correct type (such as EOM vs Avg)
- You can then verify the import from Admin>Enter Currency Exchange Rates
- The version you imported to can be changed in the upper-right if need be