Got an idea, a suggestion, or want to provide feedback on your experience using the Adaptive Planning? We want to hear from you!
Access to Product Feedback: Your Adaptive Planning login account must be set up with your email address to access Product Feedback. If you cannot access Product Feedback, check your profile settings and verify your email address.
If you still cannot access Product Feedback, contact us.
Provide a Suggestion or Give Feedback
Log into Adaptive Planning and click the navigation menu icon at the top left. Find Support and click it to open a sub-menu. Choose Product Feedback.
You'll arrive at Customer Ideas and Suggestions. Here you can provide product feedback:
1 Your account settings and sign in or sign out.
2 Status indicator for number of your remaining votes.
3 List of all submitted ideas organized by category. Each category shows the number of submitted ideas.
4 Text box for writing and submitting your idea.
5 Quick Filters.
- Hot Ideas: View ideas under review
- Top: View ideas with the most votes
- New: View recently submitted ideas
- Category. View ideas by a category. Click to choose a category from the drop-down.
- Status. View ideas by status: under review, planned, started, completed, declined
- My Feedback: View only your feedback
6 View suggestions with vote count. Click Vote and add your count to any idea submitted.
- You can vote 25 times in total.
- You can vote three times on one idea.
- When you submit an idea, it counts as one vote.
- When an idea is completed or declined, votes are returned for use on other ideas.
|under review||A product manager is reading and evaluating your idea.|
|planned||Your idea was approved or was in flight based on another request. It is planned for a future release.|
|started||Your idea is in progress for an upcoming release.|
|completed||Your idea is implemented as part of a recent release.|
|declined||Your idea will not be addressed at the present time. A reason for the decline is provided.|