Available only with sales planning.
A scatter chart visualizes trends as data points, where the x-axis is time or dimension.
Scatter charts are similar to line charts except they do not have line segments connecting their points.
See Reference: Scatter Chart Settings for setting options and descriptions.
- Click Edit to put your dashboard in edit mode.
- On the left panel, click to choose a chart. Drag and drop Scatter Chart from the Charts in the left panel into the dashboard.
- Give the scatter chart a name in Appearance Settings .
- Click Data Settings and select an account to plot.
- Click Time Settings and adjust the time settings if needed.
- Click Done .