- Go to www.adaptiveinsights.com.
- Enter your username and password in the fields.
- To make subsequent logins easier, check Remember Username. The next time you visit the login page you will only need to provide your password.
- Click Submit.
If you forget your password, click Forgot your password?
The default homepage includes links to Adaptive Insights news, helpful articles, training and more.
Change Your Home Page
You administrator can set your default home page. This is the page you see when you first log in. You can change your default home page to a different setting. The setting gets updated across the product.
If you're administrator, and you want to change the default home page of a user, see Create, Edit, and Delete Users.
From My Profile
- From the toolbar, click the arrow to the right of the profile icon and select Settings.
- Find the Home page dropdown, and select a different home page.
- Click Save at the bottom of the screen.
From the Default Home Page
If you're changing the home page for the first time:
- Find the tile on the right of the home page screen and click Set home page...
- Choose from the Home Page dropdown.
- Click Save.
Set Dashboards as Your Home Page
If Dashboards is turned on for your instance and you have the Access Dashboards permission, you can set your home page to:
- The Dashboards overview page.
- A specific shared perspective.
- A specific dashboard within a perspective.
The options that you can select from are based on your access.