Once the multi-instance structure is complete, the Level Administration screen includes New Linked Level. (see Level Administration for more information.)
To create a new linked level, do the following:
- Log in to the parent instance where you plan to create the linked level.
- Go to Modeling > Model Management and click Levels.
- Select the level to which you want the linked level to roll up.
- Click New Linked Level.
- Specify the details for the new level in the Level Details area.
- See “Defining Level Details”.
- Be sure to specify which instance you want the linked level to draw data from in the Linked to field.
- Click Save
You can also create linked levels using the Import Organization Structure feature. For more information on importing organization structures, see “Importing an Organization Structure”.