Explains how to export users, permissions, and roles.
Export Users and Their Permissions
Download permissions into a spreadsheet file. This lists all the active permissions assigned for each user.
- Go to Administration and click Users.
- At the bottom of the page, click Export User Permissions.
- In spreadsheet, sort by permission to see all the users that have that permission, or sort by user to see the permissions each user has.
Export Roles and Their Permissions
Download role permissions into a spreadsheet file. This lists all the permissions for each active role.
- Got to Administration and click Roles and Permissions.
- At the bottom of the page, click Export Role Permissions.
- In the spreadsheet, sort by role name to see all the permissions given to that role, or sort by permission to see all the roles that have that permission.