Global User Groups are useful for assigning version permissions. They are also useful for emailing reports to different sets of users.
Create a Global User Group
To create a new global user group:
- Navigate to: Administration > Global User Groups.
- Click New Group.
- Enter a Name for the group.
- Use one or more of the following tabs to select users to include in the new group. Use Shift+Click or Ctrl+Click to select more than one item at a time.
- Available Groups: A list of global user groups that already exist in Adaptive Planning.
- Available Users: A list of all users in your instance.
- Available Levels: This tab shows the organization structure for your model. Select a level to include all the users with access to that level.
- After you select groups, users, or levels, click the right arrows (>>) to include them in Selected Recipients.
- When you've finished adding users to the group, click OK.
To Edit an existing group, click the pencil icon. To Delete a group, click the X icon.