- The latest version of Internet Explorer
- The latest and ESR* releases of Mozilla Firefox
*The Extended Support Release (ESR) is an official release of Firefox for desktop for use by organizations including schools, universities, businesses, and others who need extended support for mass deployments.
We support the following Apple Macintosh platforms:
- Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) and 10.10 (Yosemite)
- The latest and ESR releases of Firefox
- As of 2014, support was removed for Internet Explorer 8 (IE8).
- As of 2016, support was removed for Internet Explorer 9 and 10 (IE9 and IE10)
- Partial support for Chrome has been provided for Java-free pages in the application, such as Sheets. Chrome does not support Java, which will impact many of the admin pages and modify reports screen.