Can I use Adaptive Insights on a Mac?
Yes, Adaptive Insights can be used with Macs. We support the following Apple Macintosh platforms:
- Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)
- The latest version of Chrome
- The latest release of Mozilla Firefox and the latest ESR* release of Firefox
Drag and Drop Does not currently work within Java applets on a Mac. To support our Mac users, alternative methods for dragging and dropping were added to the application. To move elements in Sheets and Reports, you can right-click on an element and select Copy, then Paste the element in the desired location. Once you have an element placed, you may want to change its location. To do this, right-click on the element and select Cut from the context menu. Then, right-click on the location where you want to move it, and select Paste. If you see small arrow buttons on the elements, you can use them to move the columns left and right. Click the left arrow to move the element to the left, and the right arrow to move it to the right. The video below shows examples of both drag and drop alternatives.
You can click here to access our Mac Java Troubleshooting Guide. Or, if you would like assistance troubleshooting, please click SUBMIT A REQUEST at the top of this screen or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- A screenshot and description of the behavior you experience when accessing Adaptive Planning.
- Screenshot of what you see when you go to http://www.java.com, click Do I have Java? and then Verify Java version.
- Screenshot of what you see when you click the Firefox menu and select About Firefox.
- Screenshot of what you see when you click the Apple icon and select About This Mac.