This article includes suggestions and workarounds. Content may not be accurate for all use cases or represent best practices for the latest release.
How do I clear my browser and java Cache on a Mac?
How to clear the Java cache:
- Click on Apple icon at the top of your screen.
- Click the System Preferences icon to open.
- Click on Java icon located under the Other section to open Java Control Panel.
- Click on the Delete Files button on Temporary Internet Files window.
- This will open the Delete Files and Applications window, click OK to confirm delete.
How to Clear the Firefox Cache:
- On the menu bar, click on the Firefox menu and select Preferences...
- Select the Advanced panel.
- Click on the Network tab.
- In the Cached Web Content section, click Clear Now.